Glampout Official Rules
We will have a raffle for an Rtic cooler, Smore's Kits, glow necklaces, and misters on site for your Glamping experience!!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Definitions: All capitalized terms used in these Official Rules shall have the meaning ascribed to them in Section E entitled “Definitions” at the end of these Official Rules.
2. Eligibility: The Giveaway is open and offered only to legal United States residents with a valid government issued photo ID who are 18 years of age or older as of the first day of the Giveaway Period. Released Parties, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children, step-parents, step-siblings, and step-children, regardless of where they live) and same household members of Released Parties (whether or not related), are not eligible to participate in the Giveaway.
3. Prohibited Items: No alcohol will be consumed on premises. No firearms or Weapons will be brought on premises.
B. DRAWING RULES
1. Drawing: The drawing will begin at 7:30pm. If you arrive after 7:30pm you will not be able to participate in the drawing. Participants may arrive no earlier than 2 hours prior to the drawing. If more than 100 Individuals are present, qualified and prepared to participate in the Giveaway, a member from The Glaser Group McDonald’s will check ID, and each eligible Individual will be given one (1) Ticket and entered in the Drawing. No unofficial sign-up sheets or lists will be honored. Eligible Individuals must be present during the entire Drawing Period and must be present to win. The Glaser Group McDonald’s will randomly draw 100 Tickets. Each Individual holding a matching drawn Ticket will win a Number and be provided with a General Release and Waiver. Each such Individual who completes and signs the Giveaway’s Release and Waiver will become a Participant in the Restaurant’s Glampout and Giveaway. Limit one (1) Ticket per Individual. Submission of multiple Ticket entries by or on behalf of the same Individual will result in ineligibility with respect to all entries submitted by or for an Individual. Tickets or Numbers may not be sold, traded, transferred, assigned or auctioned.
2. How to Enter: Arrive at the Restaurant no earlier than 5:30p.m. and no later than 7:30p.m. If, at 7:30p.m. there are 100 or less Individuals present, qualified and prepared to participate in the Giveaway, The Glaser Group McDonald’s will check ID, and each eligible Individual who completes and signs the Giveaway’s Release and Waiver will become a Participant in the Restaurant’s First Glampout. In such case, The Glaser Group McDonald’s shall award Numbers on a first come basis thereafter until all 100 Participants are selected. If possible, all Numbers will be awarded.
3. Odds: Odds of being selected as a Participant depend on the number of eligible entrants who enter the Giveaway.
C. CONTEST RULES
1. Participants must remain at the The Glaser Group McDonald’s-designated area at the Restaurant during the entire Giveaway Period to receive a Prize. Exceptions are made for short bathroom breaks and/or to comply with any applicable legal requirement, or otherwise in the sole discretion of The Glaser Group McDonald’s. Each Participant will be given a wristband with his or her Number written on it. The wristband must be worn at all times during the Giveaway Period.
Participants may have up to 5 Guests remain at the Restaurant during the Giveaway Period, provided that they sign the Release and Waiver, comply with The Glaser Group McDonald’s’s instructions while at the Restaurant and do not create a decorum or safety issue. Guests must be 5 years of age or older as of the first day of the Giveaway Period. Minors may remain at the Restaurant so long as they are accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times and so long as the parent or guardian signs a Release and Waiver on their behalf. Guests will receive a wristband which has the Number of their associated Participant. The wristbands must be worn at all times during the Giveaway Period. Pets and animals (except service animals) shall not be permitted at the Restaurant during the Giveaway Period. No illegal drugs or alcohol are permitted at the Restaurant at any time. Anyone under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs will be disqualified from the Giveaway and be required to leave the Restaurant immediately. The Glaser Group McDonald’s may restrict or prohibit the possession of certain other items at any Restaurant in its sole discretion
The purpose of this promotion is to camp out overnight at the Restaurant and to participate in pre-Grand Opening event. The Glaser Group McDonald’s shall have no obligation to provide shelter, clothing, food, drink or any other item to any Participant or Guest. The foregoing items are the sole responsibility of the Participants and Guests. Participants and Guests must dress appropriately for changing weather conditions. The Glaser Group McDonald’s, or its agents, may conduct random checks of Participants and Guests during the Giveaway Period to confirm adherence to these Official Rules. If a Participant or Guest is found to have violated any Official Rules, including without limitation, leaving the designated area at the Restaurant, Participant may, in The Glaser Group McDonald’s’s sole discretion, be disqualified from receiving a Prize. Participants and Guests agree to abide by all safety and decorum conditions established by The Glaser Group McDonald’s and may be immediately removed from the Restaurant at the The Glaser Group McDonald’s’s sole discretion, for failure to comply with said conditions, or for any reason in The Glaser Group McDonald’s’s sole discretion.
2. Prizes: Subject to complying with these Official Rules, all Participants will win a Prize.
Up to 100 Grand Prizes will be awarded depending on the number of Participants remaining at the end of the Giveaway Period. ARV of each Grand Prize is approximately $250.00.
Prizes have no cash value and may not be sold, offered for sale, assigned, transferred, offered for transfer, photocopied, duplicated, or redeemed or exchanged for cash, except by The Glaser Group McDonald’s, in its sole and absolute discretion, which reserves the right to substitute Prizes with a prize of comparable or greater value if underlying food products become unavailable for any reason. With regard to the Coupon portion of any Prize, please note the following: there is a limit of one Coupon per transaction; you must present and surrender Coupon to get the offer; Coupons are good only at the location the drawing was held; Coupons are void where restricted, prohibited or taxed; Coupons not transferable, including via electronic means; no copies (electronic or print), facsimiles or photographs accepted; Coupons are void if reproduced, copied, altered, transferred, purchased or sold; Internet distribution of Coupons is strictly prohibited; Coupons may not be combined with any other promotion or offer; no cash refunds are given for Coupons; any other use of Coupons constitutes fraud; and Coupon redemption is subject to review and verification. Each Participant is solely responsible for any applicable taxes and unspecified expenses associated with a Prize. In the event that the Giveaway is cancelled or preempted for any reason, including weather, no rain checks, exchanges, substitution or cash replacement value of a Prize will be provided.
The Glaser Group McDonald’s, in its sole discretion, may award de minimus value prizes during the Giveaway Period to Participants or Guests. These prizes shall not affect the award of Grand Prizes.
The Glaser Group McDonald’s reserves the right to, in its sole and absolute discretion, not award a Prize to any Participant. The Glaser Group McDonald’s is not responsible for any Prizes that are lost, stolen or misplaced.
3. How to Claim Prize: Subject to complying with these Official Rules, all Participants will receive a Prize from The Glaser Group McDonald’s at or about the end of the Giveaway Period. Each compliant Participant will receive one (1) Grand Prize.
D. RULES COMMON TO BOTH DRAWING AND CONTEST
1. Verification: All Individuals are subject to verification of eligibility at any time prior to being given a Ticket for the Drawing, prior to becoming a Participant, or prior to being awarded a Prize. Tickets, Numbers and/or Prizes are null and void and will be rejected if not obtained from The Glaser Group McDonald’s, including (among other means) purchasing Tickets, Numbers or Prizes online or through live auctions. If any part of a Ticket, Number or Prize is counterfeited, or if any part is illegible, mutilated, or tampered with in any way, the Ticket, Number or Prize will be rejected and deemed void and invalid.
2. Publicity: Except where and as may be prohibited by law, participation in the Giveaway and acceptance of a Number or a Prize constitutes express permission by Participating Parties for The Glaser Group McDonald’s, and those acting pursuant to the authority of The Glaser Group McDonald’s, to use such Participating Parties’ name, photograph, image, likeness, voice, opinions, hometown, and/or state for advertising, trade, promotion, and publicity purposes in all forms of media now known or hereafter discovered or devised, worldwide in perpetuity, without further notice, review or approval, or compensation. If you do not agree to these terms, you should not participate in the Restaurant’s First Glampout and Giveaway.
3. General Conditions: All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Neither, Verona Management Inc., The Glaser Group McDonald’s nor any other Released Party is responsible for lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, illegible, or incomplete entries, or for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Participating Parties, tampering, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Giveaway, and neither Verona Management Inc., The Glaser Group McDonald’s nor any Released Party assumes responsibility for any error, omission, defect, theft, destruction, or unauthorized access to the materials related to the Giveaway. Verona Management Inc. and The Glaser Group McDonald’s reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Participating Party found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting illegally or in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. In such event(s), Verona Management Inc. and The Glaser Group McDonald’s reserve the right (in addition to disqualification of such Participating Party) to seek damages from any such Participating Party to the fullest extent permitted by law. If, for any reason, the Giveaway is not capable of running as planned by reason of, but not limited to, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by persons, weather, acts of God, fraud, or any other causes which, The Glaser Group McDonald’s, in its sole opinion, deems could corrupt or affect the administration, safety, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Giveaway, or the Giveaway is otherwise not capable of running as planned, Verona Management Inc. and The Glaser Group McDonald’s reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Giveaway. If the Giveaway or any portion of the Giveaway is terminated before the end of the Giveaway Period, Verona Management Inc. and The Glaser Group McDonald’s may, in its sole discretion, elect to award Prizes to all Participants. In the event that a Prize cannot be awarded for any reason, or if a Participant is not capable of redeeming the Prize for any reason, Verona Management Inc. and The Glaser Group McDonald’s shall not be obligated to award any such Prize, and Verona Management Inc. and The Glaser Group McDonald’s reserves the right, in its sole discretion, whether or not to substitute a Prize (or portion of Prize) with a prize of comparable or greater value or cash value. If, for any reason, more than the stated number of Prizes are available and/or claimed, Verona Management Inc. and The Glaser Group McDonald’s reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to award more than the stated number of Prizes. An Individual is not a Winner, Participant until he or she has fully complied with these Official Rules. A Prize is not exchangeable for cash, merchandise, or services except as stated on the Coupon. No groups, clubs, newsletters, or organizations may reproduce or distribute any portion of these Official Rules to their members, and anyone who participates in the Giveaway through means not permitted by these Official Rules is subject to disqualification.
4. Release: By participating in this Giveaway, the Participating Parties agree to release, indemnify, and hold harmless the Released Parties from any and all liability for any injuries, loss, harm, damage, cost, or expense of any kind to any person(s), including, without limitation, property damage, personal injury, and/or death, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use, and/or misuse of a Prize, participation in this Giveaway or any Giveaway-related activity, being present at the Restaurant for the Giveaway, and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
5. Limitation of Liability: Except where prohibited, the Participating Parties agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Giveaway, or any Prize awarded, or the determination of a Winner, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will the Participating Parties be permitted to obtain awards for, and the Participating Parties hereby waive any and all rights to claim punitive, incidental, consequential, and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and Participating Parties hereby waive any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
6. Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the Giveaway, each Participating Party fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of The Glaser Group McDonald’s (including but not limited to The Glaser Group McDonald’s’s employee(s) handling Prize awards), which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Giveaway. By participating in the Giveaway, each Participating Party waives any right to claim ambiguity in these Official Rules. The failure or delay by The Glaser Group McDonald’s in enforcing any particular clause, provision, or aspect of these Official Rules shall not impact the validity, enforceability, or effect of such clause, provision or aspect, or any other clause, provision, or aspect of these Official Rules.
7. Choice of Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Participating Parties and/or The Glaser Group McDonald’s in connection with the Giveaway, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Texas without regard to conflicts of law/choice of law doctrine of Texas or any other jurisdiction, and all proceedings shall exclusively take place in the United States District Court for the State of Texas. The Participating Parties agree to the jurisdiction of such courts and waive any right to change of venue or any like right.
8. Official Rules: Official Rules for this Giveaway are available by visiting:
9. Disclosure of Winners: For a disclosure of Winners for the Giveaway, mail the request which identifies the Restaurant along with a self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt within 3 months of the end of the applicable Giveaway Period to: The Glaser Group McDonald’s., McDonald’s First Glampout, 6630 FM 1463 STE B500-227, Katy Texas 77433
ARV: Approximate Retail Value.
Contest: The portion of the Giveaway conducted during the Giveaway Period for which Participants remain at the Restaurant.
Coupon: A coupon valid for one McDonald’s sandwich, medium fries or a hash brown, and a medium drink.
Drawing: The random drawing held to determine the Winners of the 100 Participants.
Drawing Period: Subject to modification by The Glaser Group McDonald’s, the period beginning at 7:30 p.m. Local Time on the Tuesday before the Wednesday for the first official day open of the Restaurant, and ending on or about 6:00 a.m. Local Time on said Tuesday upon the awarding of the Numbers.
Giveaway: Collectively, the Drawing and the Contest portions of McDonald’s Glampout.
Giveaway Period: The period beginning at the end of the Drawing Period and ending at the grand opening of the Restaurant, on or about 6:00 a.m. Local Time Wednesday, which time is subject to modification by The Glaser Group McDonald’s in its sole discretion.
Grand Prize: Free McDonald’s food products for 1 year, consisting of 52 Coupons that can only be redeemed at McDonald’s of Grand Morton.
Guests: Friends or relatives of Participants permitted to remain at the Restaurant during the Giveaway Period.
Individual: Any person who comes to the Restaurant to take part in the Giveaway.
Local Time: The local time at the Restaurant.
Number: The numbered wrist band awarded to an Individual to permit participation in the Contest as either a Participant.
Participant: The first 100 eligible Individuals who are selected to receive a Number and who are then invited to remain at the Restaurant during the Giveaway Period and participate in the Contest.
Participating Party or Participating Parties: Collectively, the Individuals, Winners, Participants, and Guests.
Prize: Collectively, the Grand Prize.
Release and Waiver: The Waiver, Release and Covenant Not to Sue Relating to Participation in the McDonald’s Glampout and Giveaway.
Released Parties: The Glaser Group McDonald’s and each employee, officer, director, agent and representative of The Glaser Group McDonald’s and The Glaser Group McDonald’s and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, franchised operators, all of their respective advertising, promotion, or fulfillment agencies, promotional partners, and all other companies, entities or individuals associated with the development, administration, implementation, or handling of the Giveaway.
Restaurant: The McDonald’s Restaurant that will be hosting the Glampout, including the building, parking lot, landscape areas and all other portions of the Restaurant property.
The Glaser Group McDonald’s: The McDonald’s franchised operator hosting the Restaurant grand opening, and their designees.
Ticket: The Glaser Group McDonald’s’s numbered ticket used to enter the Drawing.
Weapons: Any item defined in Texas Penal Code Chapter 46.
Winner: Collectively, the Participants who was a part of the 100 asked to stay.